These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Non-Essential".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why did Jesus say his disciples were his family?
2. Why did Jesus like using parables?
3. Why didn’t Jesus always give the moral to his parables?
4. How can you get rooted in Jesus?
5. How can the church get rooted in Jesus?
7. What are some reasons that you think people leave church?
8. How can you have joy in the midst of problems?
9. How can the church be better than what it was?
10. What is the message that God is trying to give to you from this chapter?
11. How can you apply this message to your life?
12. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your answers in the comment section below: