These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Scattered Unity".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why does the Bible tell us to be born again and become like a Child if we are meant to grown?
2. What are differences between being together and being in unity?
3. How can people be united although apart?
4. How does God unite us with people of the past and future?
5. What are some similarities between the church and the human body?
6. What are things that hinders unity?
7. How can we get rid of the obstacles that prevent unity?
8. What are some ways that you can preach the word during this time?
9. Why do some people neglect to preach to people who are different than them?
10. What is the message that God is trying to give to you from this sermon?
11. How can you apply this message to your life?
12. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: