These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Exile Nation".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. While did God exile His people?
2. How can one grow in exile?
3. Why did it bother Ezra so much that the people were married to unbelievers?
4. How are we today an assembly of exiles?
5. How is it good news that we can still assemble under God although we are exiles?
6. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
7. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
8. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: