These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Stewardship".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. Why does God care about our financial status?
2. Why doesn’t money satisfy?
3. Why is money untrustworthy?
4. How is the love of money the root of all evil?
5. How is stewardship (manager) a good description for our role here on earth?
6. Besides money, what other things has God given us responsibility over?
7. Knowing that we answer to God, how does that change the way we live?
8. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
9. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
10. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: