These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Power Outage".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. How do some people end up getting disconnected from God?
2. Why is being connected to God so important?
3. What are some issues that are created when our connection with God is lost?
4. What are some ways we can reconnect to God?
5. How does prayer bring power into our lives?
6. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
7. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
8. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: