These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "A Number That Must Never Be Forgotten".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. Why is meaning attached to numbers?
2. Why is the number seven so important in the Bible?
3. How does death bring greater significance to a number?
4. How are people forgetting God today?
5. Lately what has your Sabbath experience been like?
6. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
7. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
8. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: