These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "At the Feet".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. How is sitting at one's feet a good symbol for learning?
2. How does the law give us wisdom?
3. Why is learning essential in a relationship?
4. Like Martha, how can doing what is good distract from doing what is best?
5. Why did it bother people so much that Mary was at Jesus' feet?
6. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
7. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
8. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: