These discussion questions are based on the sermon on 8/1/20.
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. Why is fellowship so important?
2. How is love involved with fellowship?
3. How does fellowship with God lead to fellowship with one another?
4. Why do some people not gather together?
5. What are some ways that we can foster fellowship now a days?
6. How can church function more like a community?
7. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
8. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
9. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: