These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Not Such an Independence Day".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why should both people in a marriage be submissive?
2. Why should both parent and child be submissive?
3. Why are both slaves and masters to be submissive?
4. Why should we submit to one another as to the Lord?
5. How does submission lead to more freedom in Christ?
6. Why is submission to the Lord meant to be for life?
7. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
8. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
9. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: