These discussion questions are based on the sermon that Pastor Bledi Leno delivered on 7/25/20.
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why is Esther not upfront with her Jewish heritage?
2. How do we find our God given identity in a land where most people are different?
3. How should Christians get involved in justice in society?
4. How is racism not compatible with Christian character?
5. Why is their power in gathering together?
6. How does prayer make a difference?
7. Why is it important to listen to people who are hurting?
8. How can Christians advocate for the helpless?
9. Why is it important as a Christian to represent the side of Jesus rather than a political party?
10. What is the message that God is trying to give to you from this sermon?
11. How can you apply this message to your life?
12. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: