These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Wake Up Time".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. How can sleep be dangerous?
2. Why does everyone fall asleep spiritually at some point?
3. Why were the wise virgins not able to give oil to the foolish?
4. Why were the foolish not allowed into the wedding feast?
5. How can one wake up from spiritual sleep?
6. How can we get that Holy Spirit oil in advance?
7. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
8. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
9. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: