Discussion Questions 7/18/20
These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Wake Up Time".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. How can sleep be dangerous?
2. Why does everyone fall asleep spiritually at some point?
3. Why were the wise virgins not able to give oil to the foolish?
4. Why were the foolish not allowed into the wedding feast?
5. How can one wake up from spiritual sleep?
6. How can we get that Holy Spirit oil in advance?
7. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
8. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
9. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below:
7/18/2020 12:55:50 pm
So in regard to being spiritualy a sleep, it can be very dangerous and so we must be vigilant in our thoughts and study the word and ask the holy spirit 🙏 to help us. Amen
7/18/2020 05:37:12 pm
I like that. Be vigilant with out thoughts. Be alert with where we stand with God. Guard our hearts, and study and work with the Lord.
7/18/2020 05:55:10 pm
7) What message I took away from this sermon:
7/20/2020 12:11:25 pm
Wow, as I was preparing this message I was thinking about Samson and how he slept. Haha thats awesome how that came to your mind.
7/18/2020 06:12:14 pm
I also believe that people can be asleep spiritually when they don't see anything happening, whether that is in their churches, in their personal lives or the world. Then they may feel discouraged.
7/20/2020 12:13:40 pm
Wow Danequa left a message. Thank you.
7/20/2020 12:03:32 am
7/20/2020 12:19:25 pm
Hey those are some pretty cool takeaways. Thats awesome that you have been sharing the link. And I also like the idea about reaching out to people and discussing it with them.
Leave a Reply.
Hope Still Lives
Specific Church Updates: