Discussion Questions 6/27/20
These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "The Greatest King of the Bible".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why was an 8 year old king better than his predecessors?
2. How can young people today be leaders in church?
3. How can you people today be leaders in society?
4. Why did God allow Josiah to die so young if he was a good king?
5. Why did the Israelites stray so far from God?
6. How is it possible to loose a part of the Bible?
7. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
8. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
9. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below:
6/27/2020 12:44:19 pm
6/27/2020 01:42:48 pm
So true. Its amazing how God used an 8yr old to be the greatest earthly king the world has ever seen
6/27/2020 12:49:30 pm
I took the liberty to self-reflect in the walk I have with God and see how God can use about just anyone to move mountains.
6/27/2020 01:43:46 pm
Yes, a young person as well as a woman. God is totally unconventional.
Leave a Reply.
Hope Still Lives
Specific Church Updates: