These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Bad Dad".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why are fathers so influential on the home?
2. How should a father lead his family?
3. Why did Eli not remove his sons from their position?
4. Why do parents excuse their children's behavior many times?
5. How do good people like Samuel end up making mistakes as a parent?
6. God can be our Father. How does that give us hope?
7. How does hope lead to purification?
8. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
9. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
10. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: