These discussion questions are based on the sermon that Daniel Mendoza delivered on 6/13/20.
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why is it that sometimes we don't embrace some people in church?
2. What are some ways that are churches can be different?
3. What has been your person experience in church?
4. How do you view the current church culture?
5. Why did Jesus choose those particular disciples?
6. Why did Jesus choose Judas?
7. What is the message that God is trying to give to you from this sermon?
8. How can you apply this message to your life?
9. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: