These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Rejecting Providence".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why do people oppress one another?
2. Why did the Hebrew elders need 3 signs when Moses and Aaron first met with them?
3. Why did it take 10 plagues for pharaoh to let the Hebrews go?
4. Why did it take 10 plagues for the Hebrews to trust in God?
5. Why after leaving Egypt did the Hebrews struggle so much with trust?
6. Why is it that we sometimes don’t recognize God’s answer to our prayers?
7. Why isn’t God’s providence always convenient?
8. What are some ways that people can get together safely during this time?
9. What is the message that God is trying to give to you from this sermon?
10. How can you apply this message to your life?
11. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: