These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "After the Healing".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. How do people struggle with demons today?
2. Why do you think that the demons didn’t come out of the man right away?
3. Why were the townspeople afraid of the man after he was cured from demon possession?
4. Why is ‘crazy’ more comfortable for the world to be around?
5. Why did Jesus not want the man who was cured from demon possession to get into the boat with Him?
6. How did the testimony of man who was cured from demon possession move the entire town?
7. Why did Simon’s mother in law immediately started serving the people around her when she was healed?
8. Why do you think the high priest’s servant didn’t do anything after Jesus healed him?
9. What are some ways that people respond after they receive healing?
10. What is the message that God is trying to give to you from this sermon?
11. How can you apply this message to your life?
12. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: