These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Running Out of Time".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why is time so priceless?
2. Why does the Bible compare the troubles of this world to birth pangs?
3. Why is it important to be focused on positive things?
4. What are some specific examples of good things to focus on?
5. How does one live to the Lord?
6. How does one belong to the Lord even in death?
7 What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
8 How can you apply this sermon to your life?
9 What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your answers in the comment section below: