Discussion Questions 4/4/20
These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Running Out of Time".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why is time so priceless?
2. Why does the Bible compare the troubles of this world to birth pangs?
3. Why is it important to be focused on positive things?
4. What are some specific examples of good things to focus on?
5. How does one live to the Lord?
6. How does one belong to the Lord even in death?
7 What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
8 How can you apply this sermon to your life?
9 What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your answers in the comment section below:
4/4/2020 12:18:58 pm
I'm short words, Paul says.."positive thinking" be mindful this life is temporary, the key point is to focus on the future, the prize. Psalm highlights, nothing is certain.
4/4/2020 01:06:20 pm
I like that analogy. That same level of determination that we have for our careers we can have for the kingdom of God.
Blanca N Grand
4/4/2020 01:11:28 pm
Focus- defined as the center of interest and activity
4/4/2020 01:40:59 pm
Thank you Sis. Blanca. I think we should try all those things on a daily basis.
4/4/2020 04:43:43 pm
Oo, I love that. limit time on the news. yes.
4/4/2020 01:15:16 pm
3. Why is it important to focus on positive things?
4/4/2020 04:54:55 pm
I really like your choice of the word "overwhelmed". We normally are overwhelmed with work and problems, but imagine being overwhelmed with joy. Jesus said that He wants our joy to be full.
4/4/2020 01:37:31 pm
5. How does one live to the Lord? Die daily to self. Allow God through His Word and Holy Spirit to guide your every decision. Let Him determine how you walk, talk, live or act.
4/4/2020 04:58:26 pm
Nice. For me to live is Christ. Thats right. Die daily, which you described beautifully by saying the Holy Spirit guides our every decision. Somebody has been paying attention to my sermons in the past. :)
4/4/2020 01:44:44 pm
Thank you Pastor Jamel, I was blessed by this timely message.
4/4/2020 04:59:04 pm
Leave a Reply.
Hope Still Lives
Specific Church Updates: