These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "The Alphabet Psalm".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why do you think David wrote this song using the Alphabet?
2. Why does David use the analogy of traveling on a road?
3. How can writing songs share a message?
4. How is poetry a powerful tool that God can use?
5. What are some other creative ways that people can share God’s message?
6. Why are people skeptical of meditation?
7. Why is meditation so essential to David’s walk with God?
8. What is the message that God is trying to give to you from this chapter?
9. How can you apply this message to your life?
10. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your answers in the comment section below: