These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "The Last Days".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why do people keep setting dates for Jesus’ coming when He clearly states that no one knows the exact date?
2. Why does Jesus say that he is coming soon, if He knew how long it was going to be?
3. Why were there so many antichrist over the course of history?
4. How can someone always be learning but never knows the truth?
5. How can someone seem godly, but not be connected to God?
6. How can you figure out the ministry that God wants you to fulfill?
7. How can one be ready for Jesus’ return?
8. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
9. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
10. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your answers in the comment section below: