These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Lockdown".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. How can bad circumstances help people that God is trying to save?
2. Why is it that when people don’t like a message they take it out on the messenger?
3. Why does God get angry?
4. Why do people hesitate to call on God during hard times?
5. Why doesn’t God just take the righteous to heaven right now?
6. How can you be a witness even when I am restricted physically?
7 What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
8 How can you apply this sermon to your life?
9 What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share a summary of your answers in the comment section below: