These discussion questions are based on the sermon
Changing the Taste of Fear.
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message.
1. Why is separation so difficult?
2. Why do you think David wavered in his trust in God?
3. How does fear sometimes get in the way of faith?
4. Why is the experience with God’s goodness described as “taste”?
5. What are some ways you can connect with your community?
6. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
7. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
8. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Please leave a comment with a summary of what you guys discussed.
I would love to hear your thoughts.