Discussion Questions 1/9/21
These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Why Were We Created".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. Why were we not made for the Sabbath?
2. Why is our enjoyment of life important to God?
3. How does the law make us happy?
4. How does having God in our lives make our joy full?
5. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
6. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
7. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below:
1/10/2021 05:31:20 am
1/16/2021 12:43:14 pm
To answer your question... In John 10 Jesus is making a shepherd analogy. In fact the previous verse he talks about pastures. This is very reminiscent on Psalm 23. There it mentions the good life of the sheep in green pastures. But eventually the sheep leaves the pastures and eventually lives in the house. So the sheep is able to enjoy life now and then later. We can have the abundant life now and then eventually when we live in the house of the Lord we will have the full abundant life.
Leave a Reply.
Hope Still Lives
Specific Church Updates: