These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "After Baptism".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. Why did Jesus get baptized?
2. When people get baptized, why do they join God's church?
3. What are some ways one get involved in ministry right away after baptism?
4. Why is learning an important when it comes to baptism?
5. How is our walk different after baptism?
6. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
7. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
8. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: