These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Uncertain Times".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. How does Anxiety weight us down?
2. Why should we not follow our flesh?
3. Why is it important to focus on the things of the Spirit?
4. How does trust root us in Christ?
5. How does God protect us during uncertain times?
6. In times of change, why is it good to know that God can always be with us?
7. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
8. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
9. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: