These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "What is the Unpardonable Sin".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. What are some ways that people hurt the Holy Spirit?
2. Why do people resist the convictions of the Holy Spirit?
3. How do people become desensitized to the Holy Spirit's convictions?
4. When we go to God in repentance we are forgiven of our sins. How is this good news?
5. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
6. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
7. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: