These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Personality Clash".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. How do different personalities sometimes clash?
2. What are some reasons that people do not get along?
3. Why should we not try to get revenge on someone else?
4. Why should we still address an issue when someone wrongs us?
5. How should we approach people who have wronged us?
6. Why should we avoid trouble makers after we have tried once or twice to reach out to them?
7. How can we season what we say to others with grace?
8. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
9. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
10. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: