Discussion Questions 11/21/20
These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Personality Clash".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. How do different personalities sometimes clash?
2. What are some reasons that people do not get along?
3. Why should we not try to get revenge on someone else?
4. Why should we still address an issue when someone wrongs us?
5. How should we approach people who have wronged us?
6. Why should we avoid trouble makers after we have tried once or twice to reach out to them?
7. How can we season what we say to others with grace?
8. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
9. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
10. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below:
11/21/2020 08:04:22 pm
1) How do different personalities sometimes clash?
11/29/2020 06:55:46 pm
yeah each personality if used wisely can be utilized for good. In the same time each personality when careless can cause harm.
11/23/2020 05:13:02 am
11/29/2020 07:08:00 pm
Very well said. Sometimes pride gets in the way of reconciliation. The Bible mentions trying 1-2 times because we should not just write people off right away. Like you said, it may just be a misunderstanding. And even if it is not a miss understanding it is important to take time and even sacrifice our feelings to bring reconciliation.
11/30/2020 07:16:24 am
Thank you for this perspective. 1 Timothy 1:20 is an example of that, 20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
11/30/2020 02:18:47 pm
Yeah see the emphasis is "that they may learn"
Leave a Reply.
Hope Still Lives
Specific Church Updates: