These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "The Letter".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. How is the Bible like a letter?
2. Why is Jesus called the “Word”?
3. How was Jesus the perfect representation of the Father?
4. How do we instill God’s word in our heart?
5. How can we be like letters for God?
6. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
7. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
8. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: