These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Next Steps".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. Why do we like to know where we are going?
2. Why doesn’t God always make our journey clear from the beginning?
3. How are hasty decisions dangerous?
4. Why should God direct our steps?
5. How is the Bible a good guide for our lives?
6. How does trust play a factor in following God?
7. What are ways that God has guided you in the past although you were unsure of what the outcome would be?
8. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
9. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
10. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: