These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Don’t Fear".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. How does fear get in the way of what God has planned for us?
2. Why are we more concerned about what people think about us then what God thinks about us?
3. Why should we not look down on ourselves?
4. How are we able to face the giants in our lives?
5. What are some dreams that you have in life?
6. How can fearful situations prepare us to be used by God?
7. Why should we trust in God instead of fearing the situation?
Bonus Question: How can both young and grown generations work together?
8. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
9. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
10. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: