Discussion Questions 10/10/20
These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "The Levite’s Concubine".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. Why does God allow things like rape to happen in this world?
2. How did Israel reach such a low?
3. Why were the people of Israel doing whatever they wanted?
4. Why are such dark things recorded in the Bible?
5. Why wasn’t God the king of Israel?
6. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
7. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
8. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below:
10/10/2020 02:15:31 pm
1) Why does God allow things like rape to happen in this world?
10/10/2020 06:40:51 pm
That is a great example of Joseph. People meant it for evil, but God flipped it around for good. We know that all things work together for good to those who love the Lord. Everything is God's will, but God can work despite man's mistakes and wrongs.
Leave a Reply.
Hope Still Lives
Specific Church Updates: