These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "A Sermon about Preaching".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. Preaching simply means to proclaim openly. How does this change your perspective on preaching?
2. Why was preaching (proclaiming) so important to Jesus?
3. Why were the disciples instructed to preach?
4. Why did Jesus send out the 70 disciples in teams of two?
5. Gospel means good message. What are some good messages that we can share to others?
6. What are some ways that we can be messengers of God’s good message?
7. Why is proclaiming the message the responsibility of all individuals in the church?
8. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
9. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
10. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: