These discussion questions are based on the sermon titled "Reignite the Fire".
Here are some discussion questions that you can talk about with the people that are in your home with you. You can also call a friend who was watching and discuss it with them. Or you can break out a notebook and use these questions to journal your thoughts on the message. Those who are at the church will discuss this after the message.
1. What are some other God’s that we put up in our lives?
2. Why did Elijah feel alone?
3. Why does Elijah make fun of Baal’s prophets?
4. Why did Elijah put so much water on the altar?
5. How is the Holy Spirit like a fire?
6. How does fire baptism show God’s salvation process?
7. What message did you personally take away from this sermon?
8. How can you apply this sermon to your life?
9. What practical thing can you do today to get started?
Feel free to share some of your thoughts in the comment section below: